FILED UNDER SOMETHINGISRAELI >> Travel
If you are a fan of the Idol franchise which includes the US American Idol and Israel's own Pop Idol, a concert by American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson is taking place at the Ganai Taaroocha Exhibition Centre in Tel Aviv on the 26/27 March.
As well as getting a chance for Israelis to see the winner of the first ever American Idol who has gone on to have massive success, Kelly will also being to the stage Israeli pop idol winner Ninnet Taib for a duet.
In Kelly's backing band, guitarist Danny Weissfeld is himself an Israeli, though these days he is based in Los Angeles, California.
So if you are thinking of jetting in to Tel Aviv for a few days, here are our guide to top 5 things to do while you are out there.
1. Look everywhere and you'll soon discover why Tel Aviv has the name White City - it's a world heritage site with over 1000 Bauhaus buildings.
2. Chill on the beach. With miles and miles of clean beach, you can be certain to get some sun during your stay. And if the sun it out but it's a bit cool, there's always tons of watersports you can do.
3. Eat. With everything from budget price to gourmet, Tel Aviv offers a feast of delights to suit all.
4. Club it. The capital of Israel's clubbing scene, you can party as long as you have the stamina.
5. Get arty. Pay a visit to the Tel-Aviv Museum of Art and see not just artists work from Israel but also across the world.